How to Check-in a Client
Checking in the client creates an open ticket ready for checkout.
Proceed to: Schedule
1. When the client arrives, click the appointment attached to the client’s name.
2. Click Check In.
3. Any notes that were programmed to pop up at check-in will do so.
4. A ticket will be created in the Open Tickets column on the Tickets screen.
Editing an appointment after it has been checked in:
You can now edit your appointments even after they have been checked in! To do this you will follow these steps
1. Click on the checked in appointment
2. Click Edit
3. Choose the service you would like to change the appointment too
4. You will see a confirmation message
5. The ticket has been updated with the new service!
Did you find this article helpful?